« Home | politics anyone? » | Two of the greatest words in the Book » | the peak of scripture » | can people change? » | a little keller for the morning » | GOOGLE earth » | the doctor » | secondary » | 3 years today » | thy mercy »

I realize this is blog suicide...


If politics is a sensitive subject, then this is an extremely sensitive subject.

I think it is funny with the renewed interest in the "kingdom of God is at hand", and the social justice gospel being revived by some of the emergent crew, how there is still an absolute silence concerning abortion. If there isn't silence, then even worse, there is a deflection of the issue to arguments about the death penalty.

The cry of the day is that people are divided on this issue so what's the point. Let's at least make progress on something we can agree upon. And nothing changes...and 1.3 million more children will be killed this year alone.

I am appalled by the injustice in Darfur, but I turn a blind eye to the injustice in our own country.

I am tempted to post this and this on my site, but they are so incredibly graphic, that I am hesitant to do so. Instead, I'll offer you a chance to turn a blind eye to the issue - because dealing with it will cost you a lot more.

Labels: , ,

Good words tonight, Brother.
thank you.

k sharpe

A little bit of victory this week bro...

Post a Comment